Would you like to share your advice or your lessons you have learned in life or business with over 25,000 monthly readers of flawlessguide.com? Well we are always looking for high quality, fresh content to share.
If you have great advice to share with our readers that will motivate them to succeed, then we are looking to feature you. Please have a browse through our website and have a look at the categories and articles that we cover.
Topics You Can Write about
You can write an article that relates to the categories
- Finance, Investing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media, SEO
- Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered. If you have published this article elsewhere, don’t bother submitting it here – we check Copyscape and Google before we publish!
- Posts should be 800 – 2500 words.
- All images should be original, licensed, or public domain. (No copyright infringement please)
- The articles should be easily readable and divided into sections with subheadings.
- Finally, all links in the post should be relevant and quality websites.
- 1 link per 600 words is ideal, max 2-3 links in total. Including author link.
- We appreciate you linking back to your post in your future articles – so please write something worth linking to.
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to FLAWLESS GUIDE then please read below:
First and foremost, please make sure you have read and understood our guidelines before submitting. If you don’t submit your article in the way that we have requested from the information above and below, we will ask you to resubmit it or we will simply turn the article down. Following our guidelines and submitting your article in the way we have requested, saves our editors and our contributors valuable time.
Ready to submit your article? Here’s how to go about it:
- Submit a completed final draft, with your author bio and email address to email@example.com.
- Your author bio should be a short and to the point paragraph that is no more than 150 words. Make sure you provide your first and last name in the bio.
- Make sure your article comes with a unique working title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the readers eye. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting. All titles are reviewed in the publishing process. So if we think there is a better or more captivating title, we will change it.
Thank you for taking the time to read our guidelines. We are grateful for your interest in wanting to have your content published on our website. We look forward to reviewing your content soon!